Monday 6 June 2011

3 days to go!!

Well we are almost at the end of our 2 week wait to find out if we are pregnant i have a blood test Thursday and results Friday. This the cruelest part the waiting. Im trying to be positive and in the past i have always started bleeding by now but this is the first transfer ive done on these meds so im not sure if that will affect it or not. I have to admit i gave in and done a pregnancy test today which come up negative so im feeling a bit down. Im feeling very pregnant so hoping it was just to early for a urine test.

We went to my parents on Saturday and i ended up carsick which i only ever done that when i was pregnant with Paytn and sick again on the trip home Monday. I really want to be excited and hopefully but that realistic part of my brain keeps stomping out each bit of glimmer i have as i know as soon as i let myself really believe i might be pregnant something bad will happen and it will all be over:(

Im glad i have a expo on this weekend, im trying to rest as much as i can but also keep myself super busy so i cant think about Friday. I dont think i will even answer the phone call from the clinic on Friday until ive shut the shop and come home. Just dont think i could take bad news if customers are in the shop.

I have so much to get done today but are exhuasted so going to see if i can convince Paytn into a laydown but i dont think she will stay in bed long. She has a new game guess who so im refusing to play that with her until she has a nap lol.

Ive put a bread dough in the window to rise a new recipe mum gave me to try and you can keep it in the fridge for a few weeks and just bring out the dough as you need to make a loaf i will post the recipe once ive given it a go.

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed. I'm so excited for you. LOVE the new blog xx

    ReplyDelete