Friday 17 June 2011

More waiting

Been a while since i updated since our news the other week. Well since then its been quite a roller coaster ride. We were told there is no way i will keep this pregnancy after my hcg come back at only 20 well this is what has happened since then. Monday after my results we had another pregnancy test  it come back hcg 35 so much to the clinics shock it was continueing to go up. But should have been sitting at 80 so yet again still not giving me any hope. Wed bloods come back at 46 and bugger me Fridays come back in the 80s so almost doubled which is what it should be doing every 2nd day.

Tuesday i thought it was all over my mum come over as i was bleeding lots and my husband come home as well i was a mess thinking we had miscarried so imagine my suprise when they rung me to tell me my hcg was still going up. Friday morning this week i went for another blood test even tho i was moderately bleeding i come home and crawled into bed and cried for hours i was heart broken. Imagine my shock early afternoon when they rung to say my levels had almost doubled into the 80s.

Today i spent till 11 in bed as have had heavy bleeding today im now curled up on the couch. I have another blood test on Monday to see if my levels are still going up. Im trying to remain optimistic even with my heavy bleeding and will see what Monday brings. If my hcg has gone up i will be going in for a early scan this week to see if they can see anything. They are worried about a etopic pregnancy so want to monitor me closely.

Mentally and physically im exhausted but i have to find the energy to keep positive and keep going. The business has taken a huge knock and im not to sure where to from here with the shop or if i can even keep it going. I havent been able to work much at all in the shop or online and sales are way way down and sadly havent had anyone to help as much as i normally would just a friend or customer here and there. I may need to look at dropping a few days a week and just opening 4 days for a while and see if i can keep it running on those hours but i think i am going to have to just cut my losses and walk away which is pretty tough after putting so much into it.

I really expected that if i were to get pregnant to just have a bit of morning sickness like i did first time round so hadnt counted on been out of action like i am at all. Im just hoping this week coming will give us some clarity either way on my pregnancy im just exhausted emotionally going from yes im pregnant to no im miscarrying on a daily basis its just crazy.

Well i will update next week when we have more news:)

No comments:

Post a Comment