Tuesday 21 June 2011

Another rough week

Well we are still none the wiser of what is going on with me. Mondays test showed my results had risen from the 80s to 224 over the weekend so doubling. I ended up with alot of pain Monday night in my cervix so Grant rushed me to hospital and i ended up on morphine for the pain and hours of tests. I had internals, swabs, ultrasounds and still no answers. I have to say i was so happy with how they treated me and done everything they could to check i didnt have a etopic pregnancy. I had a horrid night in hospital overnight with only 40 mins sleep so i was exhausted when i got home last night. So gld to crawl into my bed and get a good nights sleep.

Feeling very confused and distressed today. Yesterday the hospital dr was saying my bloods were going up as they are meant to now and not to worry to much they didnt right at the start and to continue to have the fertility clinic monitor me and hopefully my hcg levels would be high enough to see the pregnancy on a scan in a week to 2 weeks time. I rung the clinic for more pogesterone pessaries and they told me that this would be the last lot they send me as they dont want to sound negative but its just no point continueing.

I have cramping again today and still bleeding lots i just dont know what to do. I have no answers and seems very little support from the professionals and feel they just want to put me in the to hard basket and wipe there hands of me. Im trying to remain positive but im emotionally and physically beat and just dont know how much longer i can keep going trying to keep my chin up.

On top of all this stress i have the stress of keeping the business going and just dont think i can, it has all had a huge financial impact on us. I have had the shop open very little and only when i have friends that can open it for me so just dont have the money coming in but still the overheads. Im thinking its getting to the point i need to call it a day with the shop and cut my losses. Which is gutting wrenching as i think given another 6 months the shop would do really well but at the moment i just dont have the local support needed to keep the shop turning over.

So all round a pretty shit week which is leaving me wondering what on earth to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment