Sunday 4 March 2012

Gersons Therapy for Cancer

I thought i would post some of the alternative treatments i have been researching and looking at trying. The Gersons Therapy information was given to me by one of my lovely stockists. The more i read about this therapy the more it made sense. The Gerson Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, vegetarian diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements. At this stage am still going to do my surgery and chemo but im going to be intergrating this alternative treatment into my lifestyle to give me the best chances possible with my remission.
Im a strong strong believer that if our bodies have the ability to create such diseases then surely it has the ability to cure them with the right tools/diet/lifestyle etc. http://gerson.org/gerpress/

No comments:

Post a Comment