Thursday 8 March 2012

Stages of Grief 3rd one for me is Bargining.

Well i cant tell you how much i have tried to bargin my way out of this situation. I have tried bargining with drs, myself and anyone upstairs that will listen. Needless to say i havent got far lol. I spent weeks telling myself that i need to try harder, work harder, be a nicer person the list goes on and on. I spent alot of time talking to myself and in my head bargining with a higher power in any spiritual sense.

I have to say none of this has made any sense to me at all. I am a stronger believer in karma and what goes around comes around so i have always tried to do good things in my life because i believe those good things will come back around one day. So to find out i have cancer was a bit of a "what the hell you have got to be kidding me moment"

Reality is it doesnt matter how hard i have tried to live by my karma theory and continue to try and live by it, it sadly hasnt changed the innevitable. I still keep coming back to the same 2 options, dont have treatment and have the treatment. Both options kinda suck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment